Google+

Followers

Sunday 23 September 2012

COLD WAR GAMER BLOG


I have been inspired and generally informed by the 20mm Wargaming Blog here:-

http://coldwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

The quality of research in the posts and detail is really superb and is something I wish to emulate but not copy.  That said, this diagram is so good I couldn't not post it on my own blog. It is an accurate and succinct map showing the dispositions of the NATO and WARPAC major formations and their respective areas and limits of authority.


Items like this are indispensable when planning Wargaming with at least a kernel of believable truth in there. It's fantastic for my gaming group and actually makes a campaign feel alot more believable and helps to flesh out the narrative making it far more interesting to readers and followers.

I cannot recommend Cold War Gamers Blog highly enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment